Black Magic Nomad Phone Pouch with Smoky Quartz
This stunning Nomad Phone Pouch is made of black deer hide with an incredibly soft and supple texture. The front of the bag features a raw edge of the hide for that striking, rugged look. It fastens with a natural smoky quartz crystal clasp in midnight black surrounded by hand plaited leather detailing. The vegetable tan leather strap is beautifully hand tooled ad hand dyed.
The design is rounded off with softly flowing leather tassels. The tasseled feather attachment with brass beads features smaller smoky quartz crystals for that extra special touch.
The pouch can be worn both cross body or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. This little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Deer hide phone pouch with tassels
- Smoky quartz crystal used to fasten the bag
- Adjustable vegetable tan leather strap
- Solid brass buckle
- Tasseled feather attachment with smoky quartz crystals
- Dimensions: Length: 21cm Width: 15cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 110cm, Strap on longest setting: 120cm
- If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order
This bag has been individually handcrafted by Terry and her team in our Byron Bay studio from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.
All of the feathers & stag horns used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.