Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with Rhodonite
This gorgeous little phone pouch was designed for the Wild and the Free!
Made of velvet soft suede in that delightfully warm tan, the pouch features a hand tooled leather panel, carefully hand dyed to achieve that delicious honey colour. Inlaid into the panel is a pink rhodonite stone.
This exquisite gem displays amazing colours from coffee brown to warm powder pink and symbolises kindness and compassion. It was cut and polished at our local Byron Bay lapidary club from raw stone that came from Tamworth in NSW.
The design is complete with suede side tassels and a feather attachment with brass beads for an extra special touch.
The pouch can be worn both cross body or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. This little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Suede phone bag with button fastening
- Tooled leather embellishment
- Tamworth rhodonite inlay
- Adjustable tooled leather strap
- Solid brass fittings, including buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- Tasselled feather clip to match
- Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
- If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.