Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with High Grade Turquoise
This gorgeous little phone pouch was designed for the Wild and the Free!
Made of soft and supple Black Hide, the pouch features a hand tooled leather panel, carefully hand dyed to achieve that delicious rich black colour. Inlaid into the panel is a stunning Turquoise stone with pops of blue green broken up with deep brown and black. The sweet little feather attachment adds an extra special touch.
The pouch can be worn cross body, like a little bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. Topped off with double layer deer hide tassels, this little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Deer Hide pouch with button fastening
- Tooled leather embellishment featuring Turquoise stone inlay
- Adjustable tooled leather strap with a solid brass buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- It is rounded off with a matching tasselled feather clip
- It can be worn cross body, like a bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free spirited feel!
- Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 125cm, on longest setting: 140cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
Please, note that the lifestyle shots are for inspiration purposes only.
It is one of our favourites and one of the oldest protection amulets. It was known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures. It represents strength, protection from harm, and connection to the spirit world. If gifted a turquoise stone by a loving friend, that stone would protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. Turquoise is the most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well being for the body. It's also a purification stone that helps dispel negative energies. In traditional thought turquoise unities the earth and sky bringing together male and female energies.