Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with African Turquoise
Designed for the Wild and the Free!
This beautiful phone bag is made of soft and supple leather in light tan and embellished with a decorative hand tooled leather panel with an African turquoise stone inlay. This vibrant aqua stone is known as the stone of evolution and believed to bring about great change and transformation.
The bag strap is hand tooled and fastens with a solid brass buckle. The tooled leather elements are carefully hand dyed to achieve that warm honey hue.
Matching suede side tassels and a feather attachment with brass beads complete the design, adding to that unique bohemian flair.
The pouch can be worn both cross body or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. This little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Leather phone bag with brass button fastening
- Tooled leather embellishment
- African turquoise stone inlay
- Adjustable tooled leather strap
- Solid brass fittings, including buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- Tasselled feather attachment to match
- Dimensions: 20cm x 14cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
- If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order
This phone bag was handcrafted by Terry and her team at our Byron Bay studio from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.