Dark Oak Phone Pouch with Chrysocolla
This stunning version of our Raw Deer Hide Nomad Bag incorporated into Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch shape is made of soft and supple chocolate brown hide, topped off with a matching antique vege tan leather strap.
The beautiful, large Chrysocolla crystal on the front is used to fasten the bag and adds to that luxurious feel of this outstanding piece.
The bag is rounded off with two matching feather attachments, one on either side. The carefully hand selected feathers in warm hues, giving it that extra special quality to this timeless design.
The long side tassels and raw edge of the hide combined with the softness of the feathers & the lustrous surface of the crystals make this bag a truly extravagant statement piece!
- Tasselled Raw Hide phone pouch featuring large Chrysocolla held by plaited attachment used to fasten the bag
- Adjustable vege tan leather strap with a solid brass buckle.
- The bag is made to fit a smart phone and a few other essentials.
- Topped off with two matching tasselled feather clips.
- Dimensions: Lenght: 17cm Width: 13cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 110cm, Strap on longest setting: 120cm
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
Beautiful stone with many beneficial energies! It is a gentle and soothing stone. Its beautiful blue and green colouring can be reminiscent of the still depths of the ocean or calming emerald rolling hills. In some Native American cultures, it is used as a healing stone, which helps with strengthening the body's resistance. It is known to bring about calm feelings where there is upset. Chrysocolla inspires clarity of thought and level-headedness. It is a stone of peace and growing wisdom.