Dark Oak Phone Pouch with Smokey Quartz
This stunning version of our Raw Deer Hide Nomad Bag incorporated into Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch shape is made of soft and supple chocolate brown hide, topped off with a matching antique vege tan leather strap.
The beautiful, large Smokey Quartz crystal on the front is used to fasten the bag and adds to that luxurious feel of this outstanding piece.
The bag is rounded off with two matching feather attachments, one on either side. The carefully hand selected feathers in warm hues, giving it that extra special quality to this timeless design.
The long side tassels and raw edge of the hide combined with the softness of the feathers & the lustrous surface of the crystals make this bag a truly extravagant statement piece!
- Tasselled Raw Hide phone pouch featuring large smokey quartz held by plaited attachment used to fasten the bag
- Adjustable vege tan leather strap with a solid brass buckle.
- The bag is made to fit a smart phone and a few other essentials.
- Topped off with two matching tasselled feather clips.
- Dimensions: Lenght: 17cm Width: 13cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 110cm, Strap on longest setting: 120cm
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
Smokey Quartz Crystal
Smokey Quartz was known as a Stone of Power. To the ancient Druids, it was sacred and signified the potent dark power of Earth gods and goddesses. In other cultures, it guided souls to the afterlife, served in shamanic rituals and tribal ceremonies, and was utilised in magic to connect with spirits of the lower worlds. Its power is believed to lie in its ability to protect and ground one physically and spiritually to this world, and to absorb and transmute negative energy. It is cherished as a shield against emotional and environmental stress, and is used extensively in healing and meditation.