Hand Carved Pegasus Phone Pouch with Turquoise Clips
This super sweet little cross body bag is a wonderfully lightweight version of our signature pieces <3
Made of velvet-soft suede in a 'café au lait' shade, the pouch features an intricately hand-carved Pegasus Horse design, lightly hand dyed for that beautiful, light rustic tan finish on the front panel.The design is rounded off with soft and flowy tassels & a tan leather strap and completed with a matching tasselled turquoise feather clip. This gorgeous little piece is a true boho dream!
- Tasselled suede phone pouch with hand tooled leather panels.
- Adjustable leather strap with a solid brass buckle.
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials.
- It is rounded off with a matching tasselled feather and turquoise clip.
- It can be worn cross body, like a bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully feel!
- Dimensions: 22cm x 17cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
Please, note that the lifestyle shot is for inspiration purposes only.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
It is one of our favourites and one of the oldest protection amulets. It was known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures. It represents strength, protection from harm, and connection to the spirit world. If gifted a turquoise stone by a loving friend, that stone would protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. Turquoise is the most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well being for the body. It's also a purification stone that helps dispel negative energies. In traditional thought turquoise unities the earth and sky bringing together male and female energies.