Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with Canadian Jade
The Gypsy Wanderer phone pouch is designed for the Wild and the Free!
Made of high-grade Australian cowhide in rich tan, the pouch features a decorative hand tooled leather panel, carefully hand dyed to achieve that antique finish. Inlaid into the panel is a Canadian jade in dark forest green. The design is rounded off with a feather attachment with brass beads. The soft leather tassels in a matching hue sway and flow as you wear this luxurious bohemian piece.
The pouch can be worn cross body or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. This little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Tasseled leather phone pouch
- Tooled leather embellishment
- Canadian jade stone inlay
- Brass button fastening
- Adjustable tooled leather strap with a solid brass buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- Tasselled feather attachment with smoky quartz
- Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.