Beaded Warrior Tasseled Bag with Navajo Concho
One of our very first designs and a Buffalo Girl icon!
This exquisite version of the Beaded Warrior Tasseled Bag is made of hand selected hides with soft suede in a rich rust hue on the front and supple Italian leather in a matching hue on the back. The back and front are laced together with hand cut leather tassels in chocolate brown, adding a beautiful texture and complimenting the stunning colour composition.
A stand-out feature of this design that makes it so special is the front panel with a traditional bone beading design with a row of turquoise stones in the middle. The panel is crowned with a handcrafted silver Navajo Concho with a Turquoise stone.
The hand carved leather embellishments throughout the bag feature our hand carved Eagle Feather design, and the strap itself is a large feather with 2 beautiful turquoise stones!
Topped off with a classic western style three piece buckle with a vintage feel and adorned with tasseled feather attachments throughout featuring some brightly coloured feathers in turquoise hues, this is one of our most exceptional designs!
The beautiful finishes, the meaningful symbols, and the careful detailing make this bag an extraordinary statement piece!
- Tasselled suede and leather bag with handmade traditional beaded front panel
- Genuine Navajo Concho with Turquoise
- Two Turquoise stones as a feature of the strap
- Roomy inside with a handy, easily accessible pocket
- Silver coloured fittings, including a three piece western style buckle
- The bag comes with 2 matching tasselled feather clips, complete with turquoise bead detailing, and smaller feather attachments on the front for that extra special touch
- Dimensions: 29cm x 43cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 95cm, on longest setting: 110cm
As with all our designs, to make sure you have the original product always look for the Buffalo Girl logo!
It is one of our favourites and one of the oldest protection amulets. It was known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures. It represents strength, protection from harm, and connection to the spirit world. If gifted a turquoise stone by a loving friend, that stone would protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. Turquoise is the most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well being for the body. It's also a purification stone that helps dispel negative energies. In traditional thought turquoise unities the earth and sky bringing together male and female energies.