Dark Oak Phone Pouch with Quartz Crystal
This stunning version of our Raw Deer Hide Nomad Bag incorporated into Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch shape is made of soft and supple chocolate brown hide, topped off with a matching antique vege tan leather strap.
The beautiful, large Quartz Crystal on the front is used to fasten the bag and adds to that luxurious feel of this outstanding piece.
The bag is rounded off with a matching feather clip. The carefully hand selected feathers in warm hues, giving it that extra special quality to this timeless design.
The long side tassels and raw edge of the hide combined with the softness of the feathers & the lustrous surface of the crystals make this bag a truly extravagant statement piece!
- Tasselled Raw Hide phone pouch featuring large quartz crystal held by plaited attachment used to fasten the bag
- Adjustable vege tan leather strap with a solid brass buckle.
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials.
- Topped off with a matching tasseled feather clip.
- Dimensions: Length: 17cm Width: 13cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 118m, Strap on longest setting: 129cm
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
Clear quartz contains every colour possible, which means it can work on all levels of being. The natural rainbow within it stimulates awareness of universal love and drives away negativity, dispersing healing energy to the body and to the environment. It is an energy amplifier which raises energy to the highest possible level. It absorbs, stores, releases, and unblocks energy. Double terminated quartz points can absorb and emit energy from both ends at the same time, making the crystal act as a bridge between any two things - two energy points, two people, two places. By simultaneously absorbing and emitting energy these crystals can help you avoid stagnation by throwing you into the flow of life.