Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with Labradorite
The Gypsy Wanderer phone pouch is designed for the Wild and the Free!
Made of black suede with velvet-like texture, the pouch features a decorative hand tooled leather panel, carefully hand dyed to achieve the deep midnight black hue. Inlaid into the panel is a magical labradorite cabochon, shimmering with vibrant aquas with hints of gold and emerald green. The design is rounded off with suede side tassels that sway and flow as you wear this luxurious bohemian piece.
The pouch can be worn cross body, like a little bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. This little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Black suede pouch with tassels
- Tooled leather embellishment featuring labradorite stone inlay
- Button fastening
- Adjustable tooled leather strap with a solid brass buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- Dimensions: 21cm x 15cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
This piece was lovingly handcrafted by Terry and her team from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.