Black Magic Nomad Phone Pouch with Stag Horn & Smoky Quartz
This classic Nomad Phone Pouch is made of soft and supple deer hide in midnight black with a hand tooled leather strap. The front of the bag features a raw edge of the hide for that striking, rugged look. It fastens with a natural stag horn clasp embellished with a naturally rugged smoky quartz crystal and surrounded by hand tooled and plaited leather detailing.
The design is rounded off with softly flowing leather tassels and a tasseled black feather attachment with brass beads and a smaller crystal for that extra special touch.
- Raw hide phone pouch with leather tassels
- Stag horn fastener with smoky quartz detailing
- Adjustable vegetable tan leather strap
- Solid brass buckle
- Tasseled feather attachment with smoky quartz
- Dimensions: Length: 22cm Width: 18cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 110cm, Strap on longest setting: 120cm
This bag has been individually handcrafted by Terry and her team in our Byron Bay studio from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.
All of the feathers & stag horns used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
Lifestyle shot is of a similar bag, included for size reference and styling inspiration.