Pink Rhodonite Set
This tan leather accessories set features the wonderful pink rhodonite.
This exquisite gemstone displays beautiful hues of warm powder pink. Rhodonite is a gemstone that carries a gentle energy and symbolises love, kindness, and compassion. The stones used in this set came from Tamworth in NSW, Australia.
The set includes our best selling Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch, a hand tooled leather pouch, and a beautiful cuff.
The phone pouch is made of delightfully soft and naturally distressed Italian leather in light tan. It is embellished with hand carved and hand painted roses. The design is rounded off with a feather attachment with brass beads. The soft tan suede tassels sway and flow as you wear this luxurious bohemian piece.
The phone pouch can be worn cross body or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel.
The matching leather pouch is made of the same soft hide in light tan. It can be used to carry sunglasses and many other small essentials. Both pouches feature a brass button fastening.
The set is rounded off with a beautiful hand tooled cuff in a matching warm hue.
- Tan leather accessories set with Tamworth pink rhodonite stone inlays
- Included are: a tasseled phone pouch, a leather pouch/clutch, and a leather cuff
- Phone pouch features suede tassels, painted detailing, and feather attachment
- Pouches fasten with a brass button
- Cuff fastens with a press stud
- Phone pouch dimensions: 19cm x 12cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
- Pouch/clutch dimensions: 18cm x 10cm
- Cuff fits wrists between 15cm & 16cm circumference
If you would like to wear the phone pouch around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
This set of leather accessories has been lovingly handcrafted by Terry and her team in our Byron Bay studio, from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.