Nomad Satchel with Stag Horn
This luxurious Nomad Satchel is made of soft cowhide in rich warm tan with a matching hand tooled leather strap. The front of the bag features a raw edge of the hide for that striking, rugged look. The bag fastens with a natural stag horn held on by a plaited strap.
The inside front panel of the bag features an elegantly hand tooled Western style leather embellishment, hand dyed to a warm antique tan.
The design is rounded off with softly flowing suede side tassels and a decorative tasseled feather attachment.
This satchel is a larger version of our Nomad Phone Pouch and fits a full size Buffalo Girl wallet, a large phone, keys, sunglasses, and more.
- Raw hide cross body bag with leather tassels
- Natural stag horn fastener
- Adjustable vegetable tan leather strap
- Hand tooled decorative leather panel
- Solid brass buckle
- Tasseled feather attachment
- Dimensions: Length: 25cm Width: 22cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 110cm, Strap on longest setting: 120cm
This bag has been individually handcrafted by Terry and her team in our Byron Bay studio from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.
All of the feathers and stag horns used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified suppliers and found when out exploring the trail.