Nomad Phone Pouch with Smoky Quartz
This stunning Nomad Phone Pouch is made of black deer hide with an incredibly soft and supple texture. The front of the bag features a raw edge of the hide with all its imperfections for that eye-catching unpolished look. The vegetable tan leather strap is beautifully hand tooled and lined with soft leather for comfortable wear.
The design is rounded off with softly flowing leather tassels. The tasseled black feather attachment with brass beads features two raw smoky quartz crystals.
In creating this striking, modern piece, we have worked with the unique qualities of the carefully handpicked materials to bring together a design that is both rugged and extravagant.
The pouch can be worn both cross body or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. This little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Deer hide phone pouch with tassels
- Adjustable lined leather strap
- Solid brass buckle
- Tasseled feather attachment with smoky quartz crystals
- Dimensions: Length: 20cm Width: 14cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 110cm, Strap on longest setting: 120cm
- If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order
This bag has been individually handcrafted by Terry and her team in our Byron Bay studio from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.