Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with Navajo Concho
This unique Western style phone bag is made of soft and supple Italian leather in light sand. It is embellished with a decorative hand tooled leather panel featuring a genuine Navajo concho with a vibrant Kingman turquoise stone. This beautiful concho was skilfully handcrafted by a Navajo artisan and stamped with traditional patterns.
The bag strap is hand tooled and fastens with a silver coloured three piece Western buckle adding that extra special touch. The tooled leather elements are carefully hand dyed to achieve that warm rustic tan, contrasting beautifully with the light coloured body of the bag for that stand-out look. Matching sand coloured suede side tassels complete the design.
The pouch can be worn both cross body or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. This little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Leather phone bag with button fastening
- Hand tooled leather detailing
- Navajo concho with Kingman turquoise
- Adjustable tooled leather strap
- Western style buckle with two keepers
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- Dimensions: 20cm x 13.5cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
- If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order
This phone bag was handcrafted by Terry and her team at our Byron Bay studio from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.