Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with Labradorite
This gorgeous little phone pouch was designed for the Wild and the Free!
Made of velvet soft suede in that delightful warm tan, the pouch features a hand tooled leather panel, carefully hand dyed to achieve the delicious honey colour. Inlaid into the panel is a beautiful, hand picked Labradorite stone, shimmering with gold and vibrant green flashes. The sweet little feather attachment adds an extra special touch.
The pouch can be worn cross body, like a little bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. Topped off with soft suede tassels, this little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Suede pouch with button fastening
- Tooled leather embellishment featuring Labradorite stone inlay
- Adjustable tooled leather strap with a solid brass buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- It is rounded off with a matching tasselled feather clip
- It can be worn cross body, like a bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free spirited feel!
- Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
Please, note that the lifestyle shot is for inspiration only.
It is a mystical and protective stone, it is a great deflector of unwanted energies. The base colour of labradorite is a dark, smokey grey. But when light strikes it in a particular direction, it displays captivating rainbow-coloured reflections. Mystics see it as a stone of transformation and magic.