Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with Labradorite - Black
This gorgeous little phone pouch was designed for the Wild and the Free!
Made of delightfully soft and supple Black Hide, the pouch features a hand tooled leather panel, carefully hand dyed to achieve the charcoal black hue. Inlaid into the panel is a magical Labradorite stone, shimmering with gold flashes. The sweet little feather attachment, made with soft black feathers to match, adds an extra special touch.
The pouch can be worn cross body, like a little bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. Topped off with super soft double layer deer hide tassels, this little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Deer Hide pouch with button fastening
- Tooled leather embellishment featuring Labradorite stone inlay
- Adjustable tooled leather strap with a solid brass buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- It is rounded off with a matching tasselled feather clip
- It can be worn cross body, like a bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free spirited feel!
- Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.
It is a mystical and protective stone, it is a great deflector of unwanted energies. The base colour of labradorite is a dark, smokey grey. But when light strikes it in a particular direction, it displays captivating rainbow-coloured reflections. Mystics see it as a stone of transformation and magic.