Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with High Grade Turquoise
This gorgeous & super practical little phone pouch was designed for the Wild and Free!
Made of velvet soft suede in rich rust, the pouch is embellished with hand tooled & hand dyed rustic tan leather panel, and a beautiful high grade Turquoise stone in those delightfully earthy green colours with patches of contrasting brown throughout.
It can be worn cross body, like a little bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel! Topped off with soft and flowy suede tassels, this little accessory is a must have for all your wild adventures!
- Suede pouch with button fastening
- Tooled leather embellishment featuring high-grade Turquoise inlay
- Adjustable tooled leather strap with a solid brass buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- It is rounded off with a matching tasselled feather clip
- It can be worn cross body, like a bag, or around your hips for that wonderfully free spirited feel!
- Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 104cm, on longest setting: 119cm
If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order.
Dimensions: 18.5cm x 11.5cm
It is one of our favourites and one of the oldest protection amulets. It was known as a symbol of wealth in many ancient cultures. It represents strength, protection from harm, and connection to the spirit world. If gifted a turquoise stone by a loving friend, that stone would protect the wearer from negative energy and bring good fortune. Turquoise is the most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well being for the body. It's also a purification stone that helps dispel negative energies. In traditional thought turquoise unities the earth and sky bringing together male and female energies.