Gypsy Wanderer Phone Pouch with Boulder Opal
This gorgeous little phone pouch was designed for the Wild and the Free!
Made of velvet soft suede in warm tan, the pouch features a hand tooled leather panel, carefully hand dyed to achieve that delicious honey colour. Inlaid into the panel is a natural boulder opal cabochon. Preserved in petrified wood, the opal veins of this Australian gem display vibrant iridescent hues of green, blue, and purple.
The design is complete with suede side tassels and a feather attachment with brass beads for that special touch.
The pouch can be worn both cross body or around your hips for that wonderfully free feel. This little accessory is both stunning and super practical, making it a must-have for all your wild adventures!
- Suede phone bag with button fastening
- Tooled leather embellishment
- Australian boulder opal inlay
- Adjustable tooled leather strap
- Solid brass fittings, including buckle
- The bag is made to fit a smartphone and a few other essentials
- Tasselled feather clip to match
- Dimensions: 19cm x 12cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 115cm, on longest setting: 130cm
- If you would like to wear this bag around your hips, please, let us know your hip circumference in the additional information field of your order
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.