Dark Oak Nomad Phone Pouch with Smokey Quartz
This classic Nomad Phone Pouch is made of soft and supple hide tanned to an antique chocolate brown with a matching hand tooled leather strap. The front of the bag features a raw edge of the hide for that striking rugged look. It fastens with an eye catching smokey quartz clasp surrounded by leather lacing and plaited detailing for a touch of bohemian elegance.
The design is rounded off with softly flowing leather tassels and a tasseled feather attachment made with carefully hand selected feathers and brass beads with a smaller crystal for that extra special touch.
Being a little bigger than our standard phone phone pouches, this little bag fits a Buffalo Girl wallet, a large phone, keys, and more.
- Raw hide phone pouch with leather tassels
- Smokey quartz crystal fastener
- Adjustable vegetable tan leather strap
- Solid brass buckle
- Tasseled feather attachment with quartz crystal
- Dimensions: Length: 22cm Width: 18cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 110cm, Strap on longest setting: 120cm
This bag has been individually handcrafted by Terry and her team in our Byron Bay studio from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.