Black Magic Nomad Satchel
This luxurious Nomad Satchel is made of soft and supple deer hide in midnight black with a matching hand tooled leather strap. The front of the bag features a raw edge of the hide for that striking, rugged look. The bag fastens with a smoky quartz crystal displaying a gradient of black to dark smoky grey. The crystal is held on by a plaited strap.
The inside front panel of the bag features an elegantly hand tooled leather embellishment.
The design is rounded off with softly flowing leather side tassels and a decorative tasseled attachment with a black feather and a smaller crystal for that extra special touch.
This satchel is a larger version of our Nomad Phone Pouch and fits a full size Buffalo Girl wallet, a large phone, keys, sunglasses, and more.
- Raw hide cross body bag with leather tassels
- Smoky quartz crystal fastener
- Adjustable vegetable tan leather strap
- Hand tooled decorative leather panel
- Solid brass buckle
- Tasseled feather attachment with quartz crystal
- Dimensions: Length: 25cm Width: 22cm
- Strap on shortest setting: 110cm, Strap on longest setting: 120cm
This bag has been individually handcrafted by Terry and her team in our Byron Bay studio from carefully sourced materials to original Buffalo Girl design.
All of the feathers used in Buffalo Girl products are from certified feather dealers and found when out exploring the trail.